Thursday, March 19, 2009

Take One Guess What This Is?

Tonight I decided to make a little treat for my family to share while we watched a movie. While I was making it, I got a little distracted by talking on the phone. I failed to read the entire directions and this is how it came out. I was inhaling smoke (not just steam) and was sure that if I moved it, I would find flames. I will give you one clue to what it is....Jeffrey and his famous wrestling treat. You guessed it. It is supposed to be popcorn!! Well, caramel popcorn. It is now glued to the bottom of my bowl! Everyone loves the smell of burnt popcorn. Ohhhh my poor neighbors!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I outlawed popcorn for awhile because I couldn't stand the smell of it burned!!! you poor thing.

Jillian said...

Yummmm! I hope you can get that mess out of your bowl!