
Awhile back I was going through a box of old pictures and found one picture in particular that caught my eye. It isn't the best picture but I love it. This is me and Seth Howell. Seth and I were born 2 weeks apart and grew up together. As you can tell, both of us were toe-heads and probably troublemakers :) I remember having so much fun with him all during elementary school and part of junior high. He was ALWAYS walking around with drumsticks. He could play the air drums better than anyone I knew. In 1990, they moved away from Manson and moved to Provo, Utah. We kept in contact through letters and phone calls. During our junior year of high school, Seth died. My Grandma, Grandpa, and I came down to Utah for the funeral. It was one of the hardest days of my life. Over the years, I have been blessed to keep in touch with his family and now that I live in Utah, I get to see them often. Saturday I was able to go to a baby shower for Marianne and see a lot of his family. I mentioned to them that I had this picture and that I would share it on my blog. I hope you enjoy it...I do. Thank you for inviting me to the shower on Saturday. It is always so fun to catch up with you!
3 comments:
A great tribute, Beckie. Also it is a very cute picture.
That is so sweet. I love that you and your family are still such a big part of our lives. You've always felt like family rather than just friends. Thanks for posting the picture. I'll be sure to share it with my folks.
oh beckie, you have such cute little blonde pigtails! what a doll you are!
Post a Comment