
Where do I even start!?!?! We had a great, busy weekend. Aden turned 8 on March 16th and was baptized on Saturday, March 28th. Saturday was also Kelsy's 12th birthday, my Mom and Dad's anniversary, and the day that Doug was blessed as a baby. We had family come into town from
ALL over. My Mom and Dad drove from Washington, stopping in Boise to pick up Sara; Craig and Kristi (Doug's birth mom and her husband) flew in from Nebraska; and many family members from Utah all celebrated with us. It was the first time that all of Doug's relatives were together (his birth mom, his birth dad, his parents and my parents).

The baptism was at 9:00am so we had a very early start to the day. Doug, Aden, and I got to the Church a little after 8:30. Doug and his brothers needed to practice for the song they were singing and we needed to get Aden all ready. Once the baptism started, I was doing much better. Aden's friend was baptized on the same day as Aden so that made it really fun. Doug and his brothers sang right before the baptisms. They sang "Warriors of Light" and did an awesome job. I love to listen to them sing. Doug confirmed Aden a member of the Church and did a great job. I was proud of both of my boys. Thank you Ashley for playing the piano!! You were a lifesaver. There is always a special bond between a father and his son/daughter on their baptism day. I loved watching it.




After the baptism we went to Doug's parent's home for a brunch. With a family so large, I never know how much to plan. We had cinnamon rolls, orange rolls, donuts, pastrys, muffins, fruit, milk, juice, etc. There was so much food! We had a good time visiting with everyone. After the brunch, Doug and Aden went with Craig and Kristi for the day. I was able to go with my family while they ran errands, etc. Kelsy decided to stay at Mick and Donna's to play with her cousins.


Later that night, we all gathered at Matt and Sara's house to celebrate Kelsy's 12th birthday. Yes, I did say 12th! It is crazy to think that I have a daughter in YW, who will get to go on the Pioneer Trek, go to Girls Camp, and will be going to jr. high next year.


I don't know about anyone else, but I had a great weekend. I loved spending time with all my family. I feel very blessed to have the family and friends that I do. I loved seeing Tom and Judy (so did my Mom & Dad), having Katie show up unexpectedly, having a lot of my cousins there, etc. I can't say it enough...IT WAS A GREAT WEEKEND :)
6 comments:
It looks like you had a great weekend. I'm sorry we couldn't be there.
Nothing better then squeezing it all in at one time and being done with it all and then relaxing! Congrats on so much in one weekend. PS i've done that with popcorn too--the worst part is the microwave stinks for months too.
What an eventful weekend! Congratulations to Aden on his baptism and happy birthday to Kelsy! I can't believe either one is old enough for those big milestones.
I wish I could have been there. It's amazing how fast these kids grow.
What an awesome weekend. I can't believe Aden is 8 and Kelsy is 12~ Where did time go?! Looks like it was so much fun with all the family. What a special thing for your kids to have all that support! =)
I like both so I would take them both to bed, Kelsey can sit and rub her pu--y for me while Aden and I stroke each others c--ks, once I get him hard I am going to suck him while my fingers go in his ass and get him loose, I know he can't cum I just love sucking on a little boys c--k, I babysit one 3 and love having his in my mouth, next he shows me he knows why he has a mouth and once I come I want him to open his mouth and show it to me before he swallows, I get him up on all fours, put my c--k between his cheeks, grab his hips and gently push until his tight muscle gives and I am f-c-ing his boi pu--y, he will scream to start but I will reach around and rub his c--k to take his mind off getting f-c-ed, he will soon start to enjoy it they all do, once they get a hard c--k in them and feel a mans warm juice kin them they love c--k, next it is Kelsys turn, after watching me f--k her brother while she rubs her pu--y she should be horny and really wet, I am going to enjoy slowly getting her naked and looking at her tight, sexy young body, little t-ts tarting to grow and her sweet pu--y, I may let her and Aden have sex before I enjoy her, I love to see kids having sex, mmmmmmmmmmm her c-nt is going to be amazing can't wait to come in her over and over
Post a Comment