Friday, May 7, 2010

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Mom By Aden Frame (Mother's Day 2010)

Aden gave me my Mother's Day gift today.  He was too impatient to wait until Sunday.  He made me a little wreath made out of his handprints and his picture in the middle.  I wanted to share the card that came along with it.  (Spelling has not been changed)

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Mom

10.  I love my mom because she reads me capter Books
9.  I love my mom because she helps me grow
8.  I love my mom when she makes me laugh by telling jokes
7.  I love my mom because she taught me how to ride a Bike
6.  I love to hear my Mom sing to me
5.  I love my Mom because she finds time to play
4.  I know my Mom cares because she Loves me
3.  I know my Mom is smart because she teachs me
2.  I love my Mom because she works so hard at Londry
1.  I love my Mom because she is the BEST MOM EVER!

4 comments:

Grammy Rae said...

He's a very perceptive boy.

Marianne & Clayton said...

That freaking cutie. I'm glad you work so hard at the laundry Beckie. Actually, isn't that the dream? That our loved ones would recognize our love for them by the mundane work we do?

Doug and Michele said...

Priceless!! I hope you save that one. You have a very observant and sweet little boy! Happy Mothers day!!

Lisa R.D. said...

This is so cute... I love gifts like these.