Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving in St. George

So the one weekend that we decide to go to St. George and Zion's National Park, it decides to rain...and rain hard. Due to the weather and few other factors, we decided to just take a day trip to St. George to celebrate Thanksgiving with Doug's family. Doug's brother and his wife put on a great Thanksgiving dinner. We ate lots of good food and played lots of fun games. I have to say that it was probably one of the most enjoyable holidays that we have had together! We were so happy to have my cousin, Brian and his cute wife, Moana come eat and spend the day with us!! Here are just a few of the pictures I took but hopefully I will be able to steal some from my sister-in-law.











1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Of course I remember you! So good to hear form you! What is new with you and your family? What are you up to these days? I'm so glad we can keep in touch now! You're kids are getting so big! Aww so cute!