Monday, November 24, 2008

My First Time

I have decided that since I am one of only two females in the state of Utah that has not read "Twighlight" OR started a blog, I better start with the lesser of two evils :) I am not sure why it has taken me so long, especially since I LOVE to read everyone else's blogs. Like Jen, I hope to use this as a journal of sorts and to keep everyone updated on what is happening in our lives.

Here is a very quick update on what is happening with each of us.

DOUG just graduated from Utah Valley University in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement. He is currently substitute teaching for Alpine School District until he can find something in his field. Junior high and high school are his favorite. Unfortunately for the students, Doug knows every trick and excuse in the book! He is also a teacher in the Primary.

I am working full-time for Henry Schein Practice Solutions in American Fork. I really enjoy my job and cannot complain. I am currently team lead for the New User Training Team. I was just called as one of the Activity Days Leaders. It is a fun calling and definitely different from the nursery.

KELSY is in the 6th grade and will turn 12 in March. She is very excited to start Young Women's, go to Girl's Camp, go on the Pioneer Trek, etc. Kelsy loves to play games, draw, paint and play with Twinkie.

ADEN is 7 years only and in the 2nd grade. He has SO much energy and knows just the right buttons to push! He loves to play games with Doug and loves to help me cook. He loves Star Wars, Indiana Jones and TransFormers.


There will be much more to come...this is just the beginning!! I am still learning this whole blogging thing.

4 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Yay! Welcome to the land of blogging! It's the best waste of time you can feel good about ever. Totally counts as family history in my book.

Unknown said...

So happy to have another blog to read its so fun to keep up with everyone...you really should read Twighlight! ha ha ha

Jillian said...

I'm glad you have a blog to keep us updated on your life! And I agree with your friend kdemille78 that you REALLY should read Twighlight! It's SO GOOOOOOD!!!

Anonymous said...

mum has Kelsey had her "first time" yet? If not i would love to be the one to pop her cherry but if daddy has raised her right and popped it already (my girl was 9 when I took hers)then I will just enjoy her 3 lovely holes anyway